Web Analytics, Audience Research & Usability Training
Train Your Team to Understand the Research & Data
Data can be overwhelming, especially when it is just numbers that are presented in a giant excel spreadsheet. What companies need is clear, actionable insights from the research and data that buzz monitoring and web analytics tools deliver. That’s a pretty tall order when some teams are just focused on visits and bounce rates.
Do you focus on Web Analytics, Audience Research, Usability & Conversion or something else? There are a lot of factors that go into building websites and marketing strategies, understanding the obvious but also the hidden influencers is important, and that’s what the Da Li Social team of experts can help train your team to recognize.
From web analytics to buzz monitoring & usability, we can train your team to understand the data they are seeing and create clear and concise actionable insights that can help take your marketing strategies to the next level.
- Web Analytics 101: Understanding the Basics of Web Analytics
- Web Analytics 201: Harnessing the Power of the Data
- Web Analytics 301: Funnels, Event Tracking, Conversion & So Much More
- Utilizing Google Analytics
- Basic GA Training
- Advanced GA Training
- Utilizing Adwords with GA
- Utilizing Adsense with GA
- Buzz Monitoring Tool Basics: Harnessing the Power of Knowing Where the Conversations Are
- Using Audience Research Data: Creating Kick Butt Strategies from Audience Research Data
- Understanding that Quantity Doesn’t Equal Quality in Buzz Monitoring Data
- Basic Usability Factors: Understand What Makes Your Users Convert
- Is Your Website “Friendly”?: Creating Websites That Can Be Found & Used by Your Customers
- Conversions: How to Get Your Customers to Understand the Call to Actions
- Building Websites for Customers, Not Search Engines