Social Media Marketing Training
Train Your Team to Strategize & Engage in Social Media Communities
Entering into the world of social media can be a tricky proposition for any company. Who creates the the strategy, how do you engage the audience, who are the influencers, how do you measure the success? There’s so much to focus on in social media, that it is much more than just throwing up a Facebook fan page or a starting a Twitter account. Do you even know if your audience is in those channels?
Just because your staff members may have a Facebook page, doesn’t mean they understand how to utilize Facebook as a powerful marketing medium for your company. Then add in the fact that your employees might not know your marketing messages, what they can or can’t say and what happens if they say something they shouldn’t? Contingency plans should be put in place when the event happens, they help prepare you “just in case” which seems to happen a lot in social media.
Da Li Social Integrated Marketing’s team can train your employees how to create winning social media marketing strategies as well as how to appropriate engage in different social media communities.
- 4 Pillars of Social Media Marketing: Understanding Research, Strategy, Engagement & Measurement
- Social Media 101: Intro to Social Media Marketing
- Social Media 201: Taking Your Social Media Marketing to the Next Level
- Social Media 301: Using Research & Measurement to Create Sound Strategies & Engagement Opportunities
- Social Network Marketing: Wrapping Your Hands Around Facebook, LinkedIn and Other Social Networks
- Twitter Marketing: Harnessing the Power of Twitter
- Online Public Relations: Using Social Media and Search to Gain Media & Publics Attention
- Social Media for B2B: Talking to the Decision Makers Where They Engage the Most
- Social Media for B2C: Engaging Your Audiences, Creating Evangelists and Resolving Issues in Social Media Communities
- Social Media for Financial Services: Navigating the Legal Waters While Engaging Your Audience
- Social Media for Healthcare: Understanding How to Engage Your Audience About What Matters Most
- Social Media for Publishers: Engaging Your Audience to do Much More than Just Read
- Utilizing Rating & Review Sites: Using the Power of Sites Like Yelp and Trip Advisor to Amazon & other Shopping Review Sites
- Understanding Geo-Location Communities: Foursquare, Gowalla & Facebook Places, What it Means to Your Social Media Strategy