Social Media & Online Marketing Training
Train Your Team to Integrate Marketing Efforts
While being an expert in one discipline is great, it’s more efficient for companies to have all their experts come together and integrate their talents for the best possible results. When each team member understand the power that each marketing channel can hold, coming together to make each channel stronger by integrating efforts makes any marketing strategy that much stronger.
Da Li Social’s team of integrated marketing experts can help train your team to understand the capabilities, efficiencies and power of each respective channel and how to bring them together to bring greater success to your online and offline marketing efforts. From integrating SEO and Social Media, Email with SEO & Social Media to recognizing the reputation management now goes well beyond just searching for someone’s name in your company, our team can train your team to integrate their efforts and make strategies that out perform your past efforts.
- The Four Pillars of Integrated Marketing: Research, Strategy, Engagement & Measurement
- Integrating Social Media into Your Company’s Marketing and Communications
- Integrating Social Media & Search Engine Optimization (SEO): It’s About Being Found in All Channels
- Integrating Pay Per Click and Social Media: Harnessing the Power of Your PPC Efforts for Better Engagement
- Integrating Public Relations & SEO: Ensuring Your PR Efforts are Found by the Right Media
- Integrating Public Relations & Social Media: Working With Community Evangelists & Influencers
- Integrating Your Offline & Online Marketing: How Make Both Mediums Work Cohesively
- Extending the Power of Email Marketing: Email is Best Friends to SEO & Social Media
- Going Beyond Just a Name with Reputations Management: Understanding How Search, Social & Online PR Work Together
- Creating Kick Butt Content: Creating Content that Can be Utilized & Promoted Across all Marketing Channels
- Digital Asset Optimization: From Newsletters, to Videos & Photos – How to Get the Best “Bang” for Your Content & Digital Assets