We’ve recently released our second FREE eBook entitled “Social Media Myths“. We offered it first to our email & thought leadership subscribers (Hey there are perks to joining our email list!), and now we’re offering it to everyone.
We developed “Social Media Myths” as a guide for anyone in marketing who’s stepping into the realm of Social Media Marketing and could use help when asking the right questions of any so-called “expert” – agency or individual – to see if they really are a good fit to help you research, plan, implement and measure a social media strategy. There’s a lot of people and agencies out there that claim to be “Social Media Experts”, but are they really? How would you know?
There are eight social media myths covered in this eBook that any Director, Vice President or Chief of Marketing should be well aware of when interviewing potential vendors or social media partners.
- Social Media Myth 1: It’s Just “Marketing”
- Social Media Myth 2: Anybody Can Do Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Myth 3: It’s Easy
- Social Media Myth 4: It’s Cheap
- Social Media Myth 5: If You Build It They Will Come
- Social Media Myth 6: Viral Spells Success
- Social Media Myth 7: Cookie Cutter Approaches Work
- Social Media Myth 8: It Can’t Be Measured
You can also read more about what’s in the book in our Social Media Myths press release. (.pdf)