Social Media Myths – Free eBook
Understanding the Social Media Marketing Myths
Many people and agencies claim to be “Social Media Experts” but are they really? Are they claiming to make anything go viral? Do they have pre-packaged solutions “just for you”? Are they claiming success can happen overnight? These are just some of the Social Media Myths we here at Da Li Social hear every week from companies of all sizes.
We developed this free eBook entitled “Social Media Myths” as a guide for anyone in marketing who’s stepping into the realm of Social Media Marketing and could use help in asking the right questions of any so-called “expert” – agency or individual – to see if they really are a good fit to help you research, plan, implement and measure a social media strategy. Just click the link or any of the images and they will open a separate PDF document into a new window so you can easily save it to your computer .
Eight Social Media Myths To Watch Out For
- Social Media Myth 1: It’s Just “Marketing”
- Social Media Myth 2: Anybody Can Do Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Myth 3: It’s Easy
- Social Media Myth 4: It’s Cheap
- Social Media Myth 5: If You Build It They Will Come
- Social Media Myth 6: Viral Spells Success
- Social Media Myth 7: Cookie Cutter Approaches Work
- Social Media Myth 8: It Can’t Be Measured
Download Your Free Copy of “Social Media Myths” now!